Your work will be inspired in the grand, romantic setting provided by the opulent yet casual Rhapsody Computer Credenza. Crafted of hardwood solids, Pecan, Hickory, Ash, Black Walnut and Maple veneers, the walnut-colored finish is inspired by the natural yet rustic nature of reclaimed woods in beautiful patinas. Function matches fashion with this credenza, which features a FC620 power bar with 2 electrical outlets, phone jack, high speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream. Also offers one electrical outlet and matching data, phone and USB port on the bottom. The center drawer has a drop-front for keyboard use. Other drawers include 2 drawers with one removable writing insert and pencil tray for use in either drawer, and 3 slots with 2 removeable dividers in each drawer. One utility drawer with 2 removable dividers and one locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system. The door has one adjustable shelf and printer pullout tray behind.
- FC620 power bar with two electrical outlets, phone jack, high speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream
- Also offers one electrical outlet and matching data, phone and USB port on the bottom
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- Keyboard space: 25 9/16W x 10 5/16D x 2 3/4H
- Two drawers with one removable writing insert and pencil tray for use in either drawer and three slots with two removable dividers in each drawer
- One utility drawer with two removable dividers
- One locking file drawer with pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One door with one adjustable shelf and one printer pullout tray behind
- Printer space with shelf in center position: 17 7/8W x 18D x 7 3/4H
- Printer space without shelf: 17 7/8W x 18D x 16H
- Knee space: 27 3/4W x 19 1/8D x 24H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.