The essence of luxurious European traditional style, the Grandover Desk offers bold scaling, dramatic shaping and exquisite design details. The striking two-tone finish of exotic elegance combines hardwood solids with Golden Madrone Burl, Walnut, Cherry Maple and Birch veneers, bordered by black handpainting and subtle, hand-rubbed gold accents for a vintage acquired look. The desk has a center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use and a center bonded leather writing surface. The two top drawers have removable dividers, a pencil tray and writing insert for use on either side. Two locking file drawers with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system, two drawers with removable dividers and a bookcase back with removable dividers.
- Center bonded leather writing surface
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- Two top drawers with removable dividers, a pencil tray, and writing insert for use on either side
- Two locking file drawers with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- Two drawers with removable dividers
- Bookcase back with one adjustable shelf
- Keyboard space: 21W x 12 7/16D x 2 3/4H
- Knee space: 22 7/8W x 16D x 24 1/4H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.