The Telluride Computer Credenza is a stylish work-from-home solution with a black paint finish accented by reddish brown rub-through and scroll-motif trim, exuding a rich masculine look of the English countryside. The piece has two drawers for CD/disc/thumbdrive storage and an FC625 Power Director II for wire and power management. The center drawer features a keyboard tray on steel ball bearing slides with a patented document-rest keyboard, along with removable partitions for storage. One utility drawer, one adjustable shelf and a utility drawer with a writing slide. Crafted of Cherry Veneers.
- Left facing side tower compartment
- Tower compartment opening: 10 7/8W x 20 3/16D x 15 1/2H
- Two drawers for CD/disc storage and FC625 Power Director II
- One utility drawer
- Center drawer features keyboard tray on steel ball bearing slides with patented document-rest keyboard (removable self-storing document stand; removable partitions for storage; with document stand and partitions removed there is enough room for most laptops); right side has pullout printer shelf
- One Adjustable shelf
- One utility drawer with writing slide
- Keyboard dimensions: 25 3/8W x 18 3/8D x 2H
- Knee space: 25 1/4W x 24H
- Printer area: 15 3/4W x 18D x 17 1/8H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.