The Belmont headboard has a simple design that's been around for a while, but available in some fun colors that give it an updated feel. Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood, the 42-inch headboard is designed with a flat top rail and slatted grill to provide a great modern look that's suitable for boys, girls, and even adults. The Belmont is available in a Black, Maple, White or Merlot finish, each coated with a hand applied, 7-step process. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family and you can't go wrong with the graceful and versatile Belmont to create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leggett & Platt Belmont Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Twin sized headboard constructed of Wood with a 7-step Black finish
- Designed with a flat top rail and slatted grill to provide a great modern look
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 42" (H) x 41" (W) x 3" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Simple design that's been given an updated feel
- Suitable for boys, girls, and even adults
- Timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by
- Includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.