Our store will be temporarily closed during the Shelter-in-Place period that has been issued by the State of Ohio. We are grateful for the leadership of our State Government officials, especially Governor Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton through this crisis.
We wish to thank you, our customers and friends, for your continued loyalty, patience and understanding as our nation and the world deals with this crisis.
Here is some important information on ways you are able to still interact with us:
- Our store has closed but we are monitoring email and website inquiries.
- We invite you to visit our website www.blackburnhome.com to shop online.
- For customers who need to make a payment to us, we will provide a communication that will explain that process for those who are accustomed to visiting us in person each month. Please email us in advance if you have any questions.
- Emergency appliance service calls for products purchased through our store are being assessed on an ad-hoc basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- If you need to schedule a personal call with us, please do so by emailing Debra Blackburn at email@example.com to schedule a time for a call.
On behalf of the Blackburn Home Furnishings family and my family, our hearts go out to everyone as we feel the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our focus is on the health and safety of our employees, customers and community.
We will see you when we return for normal operations.
Contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.blackburnhome.com
Visit us on our Facebook Page @ Blackburn Home Furnishings